Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brokers Leaving Wirehouses, Going Independent

According to this article, in July, only 28% of the 990 wirehouse representatives who left their firms relocated to other wirehouses. The other 72% relocated to independent broker-dealers, regional and institutional firms has been on the rise.
 More>>>

Post a Comment